20 Christmas Jokes Santa Will Love
Everyone knows that Santa loves a good joke, which is why we have listed 20 amazing jokes that are sure to have him and all of his elves laughing as well. These great jokes poke a little fun at not only Santa Claus, but also his reindeer and his elves. Enjoy this list and then share them with the kids in your life to ensure that everyone has a great time and is laughing all season long!
Why not include a few witty lines in your personalised letter from Santa for the kids?
1. Why isn’t the turkey ever hungry at Christmas?
Because he’s completely stuffed!
2. What do reindeer do when they lose their tails?
They go to a “re-tail” shop.
3. How is Christmas a normal day at the office?
The fat guy in the suit gets the credit when you do all the work.
4. What is red and white, red and white, red and white?
Santa falling down a very big hill!
5. What do snowmen love to have for breakfast?
6. When do gingerbread men see the doctor?
When they feel crummy.
7. Santa is what nationality?
8. Santa likes to stay where on holidays?
He loves staying in Ho-ho-tels.
9. When you cross vampires and snowmen what do you get?
10. What’s the name of people who do not believe in Santa Claus?
Rebels without a Claus.
11. What type of music do elves love listening to?
12. What did Santa have to pay when he bought his new sleigh?
He didn’t have to pay anything because he got it on the house.
13. What happens to you if you eat Christmas decorations by accident?
You come down with a case of “Tinsel”-itis.
14. What is a tip for the holidays?
Don’t try to catch any snowflakes on your tongue until all the birds have migrated south.
15. What do people call Frosty the Snowman in May?
16. Scrooge really loves Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Why is that?
Every single buck is very dear to him.
17. There’s a name for people who are afraid of Santa Claus. What is it?
They are Claustrophobic.
18. Why do elves tend to be so depressed all of the time?
They have very low elf-esteem.
19. What is the one thing that Rudolph really wants to get for Christmas?
A pony sleigh station.
20. What is the real name of all of Santa’s helpers?
They are subordinate clauses.