A short summer break for reindeer.
- Who would think we will be on the Bahamas this year. Look at this sand and sea. They have nothing in common with Christmas – said Elfi.
- I think that our reindeer need a proper rest. Let’s skip the schedule and make a few days off. Then we will get back to work. Just look at this beautiful scenery! – said Santa. Keep in mind our main goal and tell the reindeer about this short break we will have. Oh, and where is Rudolph? Has anyone seen him?
Blizzard in Norway.
March finally came and in the most European countries spring at last arrived. But not here! White snow is falling silently in Norway, and children are building a snowman. We managed to get a cup of a hot chocolate before we moved forward. I have to add to my diary a very important note: traditional toys are being more and more popular here. Children love board games, really! Elfi closed his notepad and put it into a bag and headed towards Santa’s sleigh.
Elves change the trip directions. 20.04.2017
- Today is the 15th day of our trip - said Elfi. We need to make sure that our reindeer are not overworked. Just take a look at Rudolf, he seems to be really tired.
But Rudolf denied by shaking his head. Actually, he was really for the trip.
- We have already visited Italy, Spain, Greece, and now we aim visiting a bit colder countries! – said another elf.
Santa Claus took out his magical list with children’s wishes. – Look, so many children believe in me. Isn’t that great?
- And they behave really well for the whole year Santa! We will have a lot to do this year. So many presents to be delivered…- added Elfi.
- Then we should be already on our way to be on time. Oh my, we are already late! – claimed Santa and rushed the elves to jump on the sleigh.
The first day of our adventure. 22.03.2017
The first day of our trip is almost gone. We managed to know wishes of children from all around the world: Poland, Germany, France, Czech, Netherlands, and so on. Surprisingly, children wish for similar things, regardless of the country they are from. We made a huge list of presents for this year, and you know what’s on the top of it? Old-fashion teddy bears are still the most wanted ones, although electronic Furbies become more and more popular recently. They are really fun to play with! The only thing is you can’t turn them off when they start singing...