Every purchase you make is a great challenge and a wonderful motivation for us. Together with Santa Claus, we do our best so that every child can have an unforgettable and magical time of happiness. In return, you send us truly wonderful messages, or sometimes even whole stories , which you can read below. Those reviews are 100% real, unedited, and added by our clients . They really warm our hearts.
Christmas To Do List For 2016!
With so many boxes to tick before the big day rolls around, it can be difficult to know where to start. Which is why we thought we’d share with you this handy Christmas to do list, in order to help ensure you’re prepped and ready to make the most of the festive season in 2016!
- If you need to book any travel tickets or make reservations, do this as early as possible before availability drops.
- Buy gifts throughout the year to make the most of sales, specials and quiet stores.
- Buy a few extra little gifts in case there’s anyone you’ve forgotten.
- Begin writing your cards weeks in advance, so that you can take your time and put more meaning into the words you write.
- Be aware of postage times and know exactly when you need to post gifts/cards to ensure they arrive on time.
- Check your decorations and ensure your Christmas lights work before the last minute.
- Plan your Christmas Day and Boxing Day dinners down to the letter to avoid wastage or running out of food.
- Buy any non-perishable goods for Christmas as far in advance as possible.
- If you are having guests, ensure you have the crockery, cutlery, glasses, bedding and so on you’ll need.
- Get hold of all the recipes and cooking guidelines you’ll need to prepare the meals you have planned.
- Make sure your cameras and video cameras are in good working order, and that you have plenty of memory cards on hand.
- Consider any guests that you have invited that may be vegetarian, vegan or have any other special dietary requirements.
- Buy or download your favourite Christmas music to set the perfect ambience.
- Complement the festive atmosphere with a Christmas-inspired home fragrance.
- Double-check what will and will not be open over the Christmas period, along with how local public transport services will be operating.
- Spend some time getting fit and healthy before the holidays begin, in order to have a good excuse ready to indulge!
- Try not to take it all too seriously and relax! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, after all!